My new Studio Membership is more than just classes, it's a community!
Learn the fundamentals of wax carving and lost wax casting with access to all of my classes that are suitable for any skill level. Plus have the opportunity to interact with me and each other in monthly Q&A's, group challenges and a private Facebook group.
This membership is packed full of resources and videos, with new content being added monthly. You will have access to all past and future content for the duration of your membership.
Join me in the studio and let's make something!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
• The entire library of classes plus all future classes, with 1-2 added monthly. • Class Step-By-Step Instructional PDFs with images and time stamps. • Quick Tip Videos. Bite-sized content that covers essential tools, materials and techniques that can be easily referenced and helpful for a variety of wax projects. 27 Quick Tips are currently in the library, with 2-3 added monthly.
• Comprehensive Resource & Vendor List with jewelry contractors, casting houses, chain suppliers, gemstone and bead suppliers, jewelry trade schools, university programs, packaging and marketing info, etc.
• Industry Interviews. Monthly conversations between Emilie and industry experts like Daniel Baez of Daniel Jewelry Casting, Liz Kantner of Stay Gold Collective, and Jen Salta, jewelry designer & educator. Access to all past and future interviews.
• Q&A with Emilie. Monthly live videos to join or submit a question beforehand. Access to all past and future Q&A's.
• The Fundamentals of Wax Carving & Lost Wax Casting eBook. 40+ pages packed with info and links to videos and resources.
• Suggested Syllabus. Follow the suggested curriculum or choose your own path. The platform is designed to go at your own pace and be as involved as you'd like with the community.
• Monthly Challenges. Designed to get your creative juices flowing and see what other members are working on.
• Private Members Facebook Group
• Lost Wax Casting Video behind the scenes of a casting house in New York City, to learn how a wax model gets cast into metal.
• Class Tool Lists & Master Tool List with Rio Grande SKUs and a link to our Amazon storefront.
• Wax Carving & Lost Wax Casting Quick Guide & Glossary of Terms
You may also like
handmade in NYC